Thanks to all the students and teachers that participated in the 2018 USAAAO! This year, the IOAA will be held in China from November 3rd to November 11th. Representing the US will be:
- Andy Zhu (Canyon Crest Academy, CA)
- April Cheng (Canyon Crest Academy, CA)
- Ben Choi* (Lexington High School, MA)
- David Yue (Texas Academy of Math and Science (TAMS), TX)
- Joseph McCarty (Lubbock High School, TX)
- Sahil Pontula (Enloe High School, NC)
- Vincent Bian (Poolesville High School, MD)
Ioana Zelko and Natasa Dragovic will attend as team leaders.
We hope to post this year’s exams and solutions soon, so keep an eye on our Past Exams page!
*Unable to attend the IOAA due to college constraints